Expert Rupees Disclaimer
- Posts or articles presented in Expert Rupees are based on individual analysis and opinions. Users are liable to take help from their financial advisers before making any commitment or purchase based on information provided in this blog. User discretion is highly advised and Expert Rupees or it’s owner/admin cannot be held responsible for any unfavourable outcomes.
- As a service provider we believe in providing latest and updated information on all the categories/articles presented here. But at times due to rapidly changing information’s, some information may have changed since it was published. Expert Rupees or its owner cannot be held responsible in such a case for any drawbacks to the user.
- Owner of Expert Rupees may derive income from programs like Google AdSense or other similar programs. We cannot control the advertising content or selection. Some of them, like AdSense, use the DART cookie to serve advertisements based on user’s interest and previous interactions.
- Some of the links provided in the blog are affiliate links. And owner may derive income from user’s usage of the same. These links are provided solely based on personal and other dependable opinions.
- We do not control any third party website, and we are not liable for any financial, technological, legal or other consequences that arise out of your visit or transactions there. This is inclusive of the usage of affiliate,ad’s and other links provided in the blog. Your use of third party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. This means that we are not your agent and will not be a party to any contract you enter.
- This blog and its content is Copyright © by domain expertrupees.in and is owned by Sankar Anand. All rights are reserved. Cut and paste of entire/part of posts are strictly prohibited and will be taken very seriously as that is copyright infringement. Full translations of our articles on separate websites or blogs are also prohibited. Feel free to include any article from Expert Rupees with a link to it as an original source, but keep in mind that it is copyrighted content.
- This disclaimer may be updated from time to time based on the changing circumstances.