HDFC Bank Doctor’s Superia Credit Card is distributed only to Doctor’s. The offers on this card are little bit less compared to the annual fee. And there are no specific offers which benefits the Doctor’s.
Salaried Doctors: Age: Min 21 years & Max 60 years
Self Doctors: Age: Min 21 years & Max 65 years
|Cash advance limit||40% of the credit limit (Credit limit is decided by bank post scrutiny)|
Card features summary
- Earn 3 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent
- 1000 reward points as welcome and renewal benefits
- 50% more reward points on dining
- Zero liability on lost card
- 1% convenience fee and service tax is waived off on fuel spends
- First year annual fee is reversed if Rs. 15000 spent within 90 days of card set up
Issuance and annual fee*
|Issuance charges||Rs. 1000|
|Annual charges||Rs. 1000 from 2nd year on wards|
|Add-on card issuance charges||Free|
|Add-on card annual charges||Free|
*exclusive of GST
Joining/ Renewal benefits
1000 reward points each on joining/Renewal on HDFC Bank Doctor’s Superia Credit Card.
Condition for waiving off annual fee
Spend Rs.1,00,000 in a year and get a waiver of next year’s annual membership fee.
Reward points (RP)
- Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your HDFC Bank Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
Note: Reward points are accrued on retails purchases alone and are valid for 2 years.
Reward points redemption
1) Login to HDFC Net banking
2) Click on “credit cards” tab and click on “Register new card” to register your card
3) Post registration click on “Redeem Reward Points” link on left hand side navigation bar to redeem points
Also possible to Redeem as AirMiles on more than 20 international airlines or on any major domestic airline (100 AirMiles=667 RP).
Airport lounge access (India)
No lounge access offer on this card.
Fuel surcharge waiver
1% convenience fee + service tax is waived off on fuel spends.
|Interest rate||Up to 3.5% Monthly|
|Cash advance||2.5% on withdrawn amount or Rs. 500 whichever is higher|
|Card reissue fee||Rs. 100|
|Foreign currency transactions||Mark-up of 3.5 %|
|Over limit charges||2.5% on the over limit amount, minimum of Rs. 500|
Conclusion on HDFC Bank Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
Go for it factor
The only additional benefit this card has to be a special card is the 50% more reward points on dining at selected hotels. It does not have any lounge access too. Priority Pass benefit is also removed. To be honest I don’t think this card is worth for the annual fee you have to pay.
Left out benefits
This section is just to highlight some of the popular benefits across credit cards segment which are missing on this card. All cards will not cover all the benefits and you need to decide whether this credit card suits your lifestyle and needs.
No airport lounge access. No offers related to movie bookings.