HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is introduced by HDFC as luxury segment credit card. You need to be a high earner to be eligible for this card. The card is packed with lot of free lounge access including from Priority Pass and benefits from club vistara silver membership.
Salaried: Age: Min 21 years & Max 60 years, Income: Gross Monthly Income> Rs. 1,20,000
Self Employed: Age: Min 21 years & Max 65 years, Income: ITR > Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum
|Reward type||Points + Lounge access|
|Cash advance limit||40% of the credit limit (Credit limit is decided by bank post scrutiny)|
Card features summary
- Complimentary Club Vistara silver membership
- 12 free lounge access per calendar year in India
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership
- Earn 4 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent
- Lowest foreign currency markup of 2%
- 24×7 travel and concierge services
- Exclusive travel portal www.hdfcbankregalia.com for regalia card holders
- Comprehensive insurance cover
- Fuel surcharge waiver
Issuance and annual fee*
|Issuance charges||Rs. 2500|
|Annual charges||Rs. 2500 from 2nd year onwards|
|Add-on card issuance charges||Free|
|Add-on card annual charges||Free|
*exclusive of GST
Joining/ Renewal benefits
No joining/Renewal benefits on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
Condition for waiving off annual fee
Spend Rs.3,00,000 in a year and get a waiver of next year’s annual membership fee.
Reward points (RP)
- Earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
- Get 10,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 5,00,000 or more in each anniversary year (12 months from card set up)
- Earn 5000 more RP when annual spends reach Rs. 8,00,000 or more in each anniversary year
Note: Reward points are valid for 2 years. No reward points on fuel spends. Maximum cap of 2000 for RP accrued on insurance transactions.
Reward points redemption
Redeem reward points for travel bookings on www.hdfcbankregalia.com or exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue.
Airport lounge access (India)
- 12 complimentary visits per calendar year from Visa/MasterCard
Club Vistara Silver membership benefits
- Club Vistara Silver membership is complimentary
- Earn 9 Club Vistara(CV) points for every Rs. 100 spent on All Vistara Flights
- Additional 5 Kg Baggage allowance
- Priority Airport Check-in and Waitlist clearance
Note: Membership validity is 1 year and renewal is at sole discretion of the partner.
Priority Pass membership benefits
- Priority Pass membership is complimentary
- Both primary card holder and add on holder is eligible for Priority Pass
- Primary and add on card holders can jointly avail 6 free lounge visits per calendar year in PP lounges outside India
- All Lounge visits within India using priority pass will be charged at US $27 + GST as applicable per person per visit
- Lounge Visits outside India exceeding the complimentary visits will be charged at US $27 + GST as applicable per person per visit
- Air accident death cover of Rs. 1 crore
- Protection worth up to Rs. 15 lakhs against any medical emergency when you are travelling, and are outside your home country
- Credit liability cover of upto Rs. 900,000 is available to primary card holder
Note: Intimation of Claim to be provided within 60 days from the date of loss by the insured. Documents to be submitted to HDFC ERGO within 130 days from the date of loss
Fuel surcharge waiver
1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions of min. Rs. 400 and max. Rs. 5000. Maximum cash back limited to Rs. 500 per statement cycle.
|Interest rate||Up to 3.5% Monthly|
|Cash advance||2.5% on withdrawn amount or Rs. 500 whichever is higher|
|Card reissue fee||Rs. 100|
|Foreign currency transactions||Mark-up of 2 %|
|Over limit charges||2.5% on the over limit amount, minimum of Rs. 500|
Conclusion on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
Go for it factor
This card is an all in one package for those who love luxury. Spend high and utilize maximum can be moto for this card. This card has the lowest foreign currency markup of 2%. A lot of offers including priority pass membership in aviation category means this one is for flight frequenters.
Left out benefits
This section is just to highlight some of the popular benefits across credit cards segment which are missing on this card. All cards will not cover all the benefits and you need to decide whether this credit card suits your lifestyle and needs.
No offers related to movie bookings.